Who do we work with?
Here at Crown®, LLP, we aim to help creative entrepreneurs focus on being creative by letting us focus on protecting their intellectual property. We believe you are a creative entrepreneur if you are an author, architect, software developer, clothing company, or even a multi-brand international corporation. Creativity is found in all industries and brands, so if your work involves creating, securing, or distributing intellectual property, or if you are any type of business seeking to secure and use content created by others, chances are we can help you. From a yoga studio creating audio-visual classes and moving online, a clothing brand expanding into new markets, a sports gear company seeking to tout the endorsement of a high-profile athlete, or a food or beverage company seeking to expand your brand – we would love to help you.
Here are some examples of clients we work with; however, this list is not exclusive.
- Retail businesses (e.g., tea, candy, musical instruments, hard cider, wine, clothing, solar panels, home furnishings)
- Service providers (e.g., payroll, charitable services, consulting services, janitorial services, educational services, media companies)
- Film / TV / Multimedia
- Branding / Marketing agencies
- Fashion designers and Retailers
- Publishing companies – from anime to news and everything in between
- Athletes / Agents – endorsement, sponsorship, and personal services agreements
- Writers / Actors / Composers / Directors / Producers
- Software and game developers
- Creative service providers
- Fitness industry
- Live theater
- Music industry